Pacific Sales Kitchen and Bath Centers, Inc., ("Pacific Sales") is a subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. As such, if you provide information to any of the businesses, stores, or websites owned or operated by Pacific Sales, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Best Buy Co., Inc. entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries, and will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.
This Policy applies to Pacific Kitchen and Home Inside Best Buy, Pacific Sales Kitchen and Home stores, and pacificsales.com. It does not apply to Best Buy, other Best Buy brands or websites or information collected at other Best Buy locations, each of which may have their own privacy policies.
This Policy applies only to information of customers and not information pertaining to employees or prospective employees.
We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our stores. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your driver's license number
- Credit application information, such as your Social Security Number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a pickup person or alternative recipient.
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Information Collected Automatically Online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you're using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called "referring URLs").
We may permit third party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below.
Our digital properties are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
Our stores may use cameras for asset protection and other operational purposes, such as measuring traffic patterns and protecting and improving our business.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Managing our loyalty program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our
stores and online
- Facilitating interactions with Pacific Sales and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Pacific Sales and customers recognize and agree that Pacific Sales may, appropriate and as permitted by law, share and disclose customer information with:
- its subsidiaries, affiliates, parents and joint ventures
- its agents, employees, contractors, attorneys, owners and shareholders
- other persons, businesses and entities related to Pacific Sales by common ownership or control
- other persons, businesses and entities that require customer information in connection with certain warranties or recalls.
We may share your information with third parties, such as contractors and other persons, businesses, and entities (such as suppliers, manufacturers, shippers, delivery persons, and installers), to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments, when you choose to do so
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order, or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pacific Sales, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
If you choose to apply for a private label credit card or receive co-branded products or services, we may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business such as private label credit cards. We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings. For example, when you apply for a Pacific Sales credit card, we may share your personal information with our banking partners that issue the card.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Pacific Sales cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call 800-540-7227 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com to opt-out
of marketing and firstname.lastname@example.org for all other privacy questions.
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
24120 Garnier Street
Torrance, CA 90505
Learn more about interest-based advertising. You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites